I like a lot of you have become increasingly frustrated with the Obama Administrations. I'm Ticked at everything from Appointing a freaking tax cheat to head the treasury to all the bail outs and getting involved trying to run private businesses such as GM and Chrystler. So I started this blog as a VENT.
Please send me your video posts, your letters that you want to get off your chest. This blog is being dedicated in the memory of Pattie Lindley, my mother-in-law. she would write letters to vent her frustration just to get it off her chest. Most of the time the letters were never sent but they served a purpose, just like this blog. I will be posting my frustrations as well but I would really like to creat a place that is a clearing house of Obama vents.
There are a few ground rules.
1. No Profanity, Keep it civilized, but let loose.
2. No Racial Overtones, directly or indirectly. Lets not stoop to the level of the MSM. We are grown ups. Act like it.
3. If you can, back up your vent with facts, but thats not a requirment. If you just need to vent have at it.
For now those are the rules, I reserve the right to add to these rules as needed. so lets have fun. get it off your chest and Obam off your back.
A different thread
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment