skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vent Obama
Tracking the lies and transformation from Freedom to Socialism.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
FaithandReason Vents obamas "I pledge" 1 of 2
So Right
FaithandReason
, Obama works for us not us working for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
mreagan
I'll post your email keeping these rules in mind. Rules 1. No Profanity, Keep it civilized, but let loose. 2. No Racial Overtones, directly or indirectly. 3. with 1 and 2 in mind, let'er rip
View my complete profile
Subscribe To Vent Obama
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
Up in Alaska
A different thread
1 year ago
Glenn Beck - The 912 Project
Celebrity in Hawaii, Indonesia, Education, and Marriage
2 years ago
Earth 2 Obama
減らしたいウェイト分の食事制限
10 years ago
Oath Keepers
11 years ago
Xavier Thoughts
Veteran Living in Anti-Gun Chicago Kills Intruder
12 years ago
Zero Hedge
Please Use Zerohedge.org
15 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
▼
June
(16)
Miranda for Terrorist outside of the US
Helthcare Reform Deception
Happy Flag Day
Growing discontent of Obamas Tax and Spend Policies
The Obama Financial Market Manipulation
The Big Payoff
The Taxman Cometh
I'm a Bigger Voight Fan today than I was Yesterday.
LEFT WING NUT JOB
SCREWED
Not So Fast Mr. President .......
Mrs Lyday says her peace
FaithandReason Vents obamas "I pledge" 2 of 2
FaithandReason Vents obamas "I pledge" 1 of 2
Should you be concerned with your investment portf...
Ground Rules
No comments:
Post a Comment