I mean who didn't get it when President Obama started paying these guys back by giving, yes giving, the auto companies to the unions, and displacing the secured bondholders.
What do you mean your not a socialist Mr. President? but yet you have socialist tendencies or well at least facist tendencies. What do you mean you don't want to run the car companies? You hire a czar to run them, you exchange the "loans" to the auto companies for common stock. I mean if you didn't want to run the companies you would stick with loans, because with loans you don't get to vote and direct the company, but with stock you do. What you say and what you do is not compatible with reason. In fact they are in blatant opposition to each other. which means only one thing, you are a disingenuous bold faced liar.
Ya know I liked Bush for a long time, I even fell for his "compassionate conservative" bull. only to learn that is soft progressiveism anti Constitution. I've since seen the light. But the worst part is he left the door wide open for an anti-American president like you. You claim to love freedom, but yet when it comes to free markets you intervene. When it comes to free will in the work place you try to force people to join unions by banning the secret ballot. You are only encouraging voter repression. you claim to big to fail. No one is to big to fail Mr. President, not you or even U.S.A. In fact your policies will only hasten the collapse of the U.S. Economy.
No comments:
Post a Comment